Monday, July 28, 2008

Wow, I really don't know what I am doing on here! I'm bad at updating and keeping ya'll informed! I need to figure out how to create links to other peoples blogs like everyone else. I thought it would be like MySpace... I was good at that... It will take time I guess, so bare with us!

On the 18th, I got out of school and am just chillin during the 7 week break. Colby is still working at Snake River Supply and is so busy! Everyone at work is scared for harvest because they are the busiest they have ever been.. and it's the slow season! Colby will start school in the fall, taking an incredibly ridiculous amount of credits as usual. I will also be starting, but I only managed to find 4 credits worth of classes I can take in the 1st block. I debated rather to take on a full scheduled semester, but that option was thrown out when I decided I didn't want to have a baby 2 weeks before finals! My due date also got moved a week ahead, so I'll stick with 1st block courses! The dues date is now November 22, so we'll see how that plays out.

Colby and I have a jam packed month or so ahead of us! Sorry Snake River Supply, you're best employee is going to be trippin' all over the place! We leave for La Jolla, CA Aug. 14th and are staying there till the 20th. We've got Padres Tickets (although Colby just informed me that they are the 2nd worst team in the MLB right now) and are also planning on going to the San Diego temple! On the way back we will stop in SLC for the Melaleuca Convention (guest speaker Glen Beck, we are so stoked!) Then just a few days later, we are flying off to Philly to visit Kim and Tyler! We are so excited to see them again and see how much the kids have grown. But the best part will be to see the new little one and get some practice in for both of us on newborns. Then school will start the 8th of September. WOW! I can't wait! I just hope my maternity pillow makes it through security and isn't too much of a hassle. It's my new love and I can't sleep without it! (Colby hates my Snoogle pillow). But really, if any of you are pregnant and uncomfortable, try a Snoogle! You WILL fall in love all over again!

The past two weeks or so I have really been feeling little Eli moving all over the place! The other day I was dozing off on the couch, and he kicked me so hard I jumped and it woke me up! I had never felt him so strong before! It's really great now because when he's moving Colby can feel him and he really thinks that's cool. Me too! See! There IS a reason I'm losing my mind and acting so moody!

I need to do this more often so I don't post such a large blog! But if any of you can help me figure out how to create links to other friends blogs, let me know, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Love ya all!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ash- you can have all the practice you want when you come to visit... yea! We can't wait! How to add friends blogs... go to layout, then: add a page element, then: blog list... wa la... good luck! Love you guys.. and have fun in Cali!