Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Anniversary?!

In 11 days, Colby and I will have been married for a year! I can hardly believe it! It makes me laugh to think of how different it was at the beginning to how it is now! We are so different toward each other! In a good way! We are better communicators as we have gotten to know each other better. We know what to do to make them happy and exactly what NOT to do to make them happy. It's a fun and confusing game at some points, but so worth it! I love being married and I'm so glad Colby asked me to marry him! I LOVE it so much more now than ever, and I've heard it gets better with time.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

How fun, all the slideshows of you guys growing up! I love it! You look so cute pregnant! I love the belly pics, you'll love those for when you have your 2nd...then you can compare the difference. Love you guys! Oh yeah, our blog address is markandbri.blogspot.com