Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Well, the countdown is on. Less than a month to go! We can't believe it! But so exciting. Our Birth Education classes really got Colby excited...

4 comments:

Kohnie said...

I am so glad Colby could experience pregnancy too! I am sure he enjoyed every second of it. haha

morgan and tina said...

Ashley!! Totally found your blog and I'm excited for you. I hope things go well and e-mail with your e-mail address so you can sneek a peek at ours too k? luckee_7[at]hotmail[dot]com

The Taylors said...

Hey Ash this is Tessa, i was so excited to see that you had a blog! You have such a cute family, you are going to be the best mom!

Landon and Alaina said...

Hey Ashley! I was in SFN with you when you found out it was a boy and now I am 17 weeks pregnant! I have been checking your blog to see any updates and he was here! Congrats on your sweet little boy! I hope you are getting some sleep!